Saturday, December 20, 2008
At first, I thought Friday I get to rest before hanging out with my secondary friends on Saturday... but they suddenly changed plan because my friend came back from KL already... My friend called me to meet other Georgians but I had declined him because I'm not interested to meet them as I talked to them not even more than 10words in 5years period in school... So for what going there since I got no topic to talk with them... Since he came back already, so we had dinner together in Hawaii Steak House...


With Floflorr, Wilson and Chiang...


After that, back to flo's house... Wilson was locked outside (1st pic)... Then we played mahjong... Chiang from don't know how to play, now become quite expert already... Just less than one hour of learning... LOL... Wilson kena buli by me and Flo again lo... Hahaha... The leg in 2nd pic was Jun Jun's leg lo... She joined for us for mahjong!!!

posted by poon poon at 11:15 PM |



0 Comments: