Sunday, January 4, 2009
These few days I was quite busy preparing the things needed for Korea trip... I tried on my long johns, sweater, jacket and hat...

Hehe... So fat already after wearing it... Sobsob...
Fei po ar!!!


31 dec 2008>>> We decided to go PD to celebrate new year...
So... Lazy to write la... See photos la...
(Fei kei yau>>> Piau, Jason Cheok, Chee Jing)

Just reached PD...


Floflorr, me, jun...

So windy...

The guys that did not fong fei kei!!!
Good boy!!!


Learned from floflorr...

Play "Galah panjang"...
So unfair lo...
The guys so "PANJANG"...
Nice game!!!

Wilson and his creation...
So childish!!!
Just like a small kid...

Beautiful sunset!!!
Taken by expert photographer...
LOL... ME!!!

Barbeque time!!!
Dialogue photos again...

There is a different between this two photos... but can't see clearly here...
(Floflorr with spec and without spec)

Again...

Group photo...

In floflorr's house...

Since Ray Ho said he is surrounded by handsome friends... So... Let me show you his handsome friends that he had introduced to us... And vote for them ya!!!

Who you will vote for???
Participant 1? 2? or 3?
LOL...

Ray Ho... Don't be jea
lous that you are not in... This doesn't means you are not handsome... Hehehe... Here you are... Another contest...


Vote again la.... Different categories o...
Because handsome doesn't means attracted you the most...
Hehehe...

Guys... Don't get angry ya... Just play play only...

posted by poon poon at 2:02 AM |



8 Comments:

At January 4, 2009 at 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Hohoho....i'm the first one who leave comment. PD trip really kinda memorable cos damn long time didnt go out together like that liao....but oso lame cos the countdown no firecracker due to kematian Agong ==". Erm....for the most handsome, i vote for stephen. The most attractive....hehe....i vote for....NO ONE....cos i'm in it. So cannot vote...T.T...
I'm addicted to MAHJONG, hands damn itchy now....haiz...too bad college start ady....so gotta control it. =P
Anyway, Happy New Year eveyone!!!
Love u all....mUackzzzzz
=D
 

At January 5, 2009 at 2:25 PM, Blogger Floflorr said........
quote:The guys so "PANJANG"...
U mean which part? lol.
Most handsome I vote for the ronald.
Attracted me the most, i'll choose stephen coz he's damn MAN.
I love "man" guys. Hehehe...
(I tink Ho's gonna kill me dy coz i didnt choose him, But he should noe.. I'm Tam San Mong Gao. HAhahaha....
 

At January 5, 2009 at 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Poonpoon!!!Haha i love ur 1st pic..
 

At January 5, 2009 at 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
hahahaha!!!!! i really like galah panjang! wanna play again...mahjong oso...haiz..cant play liao...i don wanna vote...hehe!!scared dak jui yan..haha!!Ray Ho NOT HANDSOME..Tis is a fact..lolz!!Ho, don be sad k?haha!!
 

At January 5, 2009 at 10:43 PM, Blogger poon poon said........
Ray>>>where gt long time din go out wit us o??? tat day jus went to sunway... zadao... tis year hope to gather again wit the jiali and khoo in the june... hehehe...
Floflorr>>>u dont so dirty la... aiyoyo... they all oso damn tall... expect for 2person lo... i means guys ya... LOL...
yokefoong>>>THANKS!!!!
Junjun>>>I oso love galah panjang... hope to play again... no nit to sacre wo... they cant kill u oso ma... hahahaha...

I WANT TO PLAY MAHJONG AR!!!
AND ACTUALLY FOR BOTH CONTESTS I OSO VOTE FOR STEPHEN... KAKAKAKA... dont think i fall in lov on him ya... he is small didi... im jus telling the truth... he really handsome and man... hehehehe...
 

At January 6, 2009 at 8:04 PM, Blogger Nicole said........
enjoy ur trip yea!
and have a safe journey
 

At January 9, 2009 at 1:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
WoW!! You're going to Korea!! How nice!!

Korea is a nice place. I miss being there very much! Make sure you go to Lotte World! It's a really great place! Try out skiing too if time allows. And enjoy the food there! Spicy sizzling soup in winter is just superb!

Have a safe flight and have fun!
 

At January 9, 2009 at 10:57 AM, Blogger poon poon said........
nicole>>> thanks ya...
kai je>>> hehe... Lotte world is one of the place in my trip list... skiing??? is subjected to the weather lo... hehe.... I'm waiting for 28Jan... hohohoho...